- A2 Milk Ghee prevents heart blockage and migraine, keeping your mind and heart healthy
- Ghee is easily digestible, boosts metabolism and helps cure chronic gastric problems
- Ghee is referred as Medhya Rasayana in Ancient Indian texts and is believed to improve alertness and memory
- Ghee is considered to be a super food and is anti-inflammatory in nature. It can help in keeping the joints lubricated and relieving joint pains .
- Ghee is rich in Omega-3 that rejuvenates the body, slow down the progress of cancer and revives lost energies
As per Ayurveda, Ghee can lower cholesterol as compared to other fats such butter.
Ghee can be used topically to aid in inducing sleeping or increase sleeping duration.
As per research, Ghee can slow down aging as it is full of nutrients and anti-oxidants.