- May 21 2021
- 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Invitation Biodiversity means Business Partnerships & Virtual Exhibition
We are glad to inform you that ISCC, being the official chamber of one of the EU countries, has been invited to join a virtual session on “Business Means Biodiversity: Partnership” which is an initiative of European Business & Technology Centre (EBTC).
We are different from the other EU chambers as we are extending this invitation to our members to join virtual session “Business Means Biodiversity: Partnership” next Friday, 21 May 2021 from 2:30- 5:00 pm (IST) which explores nature-positive, bankable and scaleable partnership models in India. This session is organised right ahead of the international biodiversity day and is part of a programme launched by the European Commission called “Biodiversity means LIFE”, and the campaign designed thereunder by the EU Delegation to India called #LeadTheGreenChange.
Background, Agenda & Registration:
- All session details, the agenda and registration interface are gathered here for you easy access: https://www.leadthegreenchange.in/event/biodiversity-means-business-partnerships/
- Please feel free to not only register yourselves, but also share this with your members/ businesses who might be interested.
- We furthermore invite you to participate for free as a virtual exhibitor at this event. You can either opt for a virtual booth which is hosted by your organisation and that brings together various thematically-fit case studies/ information of your members. Alternatively, you can invite member companies to book their own virtual booth (also for free, of course).
- The virtual booth (see template enclosed) does not require any human resources on the (virtual) ground during the concerned period and a tech support team will assist you throughout the process. So even if you are not available on the given day, you can still be present. This opportunity will allow your organisation / chamber as well as your members to be visible to a great range of virtual visitors including business, industry, government, and academic leaders of both EU countries and India.
- Should you be interested to participate as a virtual exhibitor at this event, we kindly request you / your team/ your members to share the following information with our colleague and Senior Manager Projects, Mr. Ranjithkumar Jambulingam at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to this mail:
- Company logo: 200x130px.
- Website URL.
- Company brochure in pdf.
- Company video (youtube link) and thumbnail image 200x130px for video.
- Banner 241x123px (can be 2), 104×222 px (can be 2).
- Products detail (max 4 products): Product name, product image 160x145px, description, product brochure.
- Lastly, by visiting the campaign and session website (https://www.leadthegreenchange.in/event/biodiversity-means-business-partnerships/) you will find that we are also working on a thematic discussion paper. If you and/ or your members wish to contribute to this work-in-progress file which will be finalised after the event on 21st May, please do express your interest now and we’d be happy to connect with you bilaterally.
In case of any additional information or clarifications required, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We look forward to your active participation and your response.