- EBRO INDIA donates oxygen generation plant at Kalpana Chawla Government medical college in Haryana – CSR TIMES. The new oxygen plant will be able to support 107 beds, thereby significantly augmenting the medical infrastructure requirements in the wake of the second wave of the pandemic.
- New Partner Introduced in Agrupa Global Talent Mr. Jorge Santamaría joins as a Partner, to support the expansion and growth of the company both nationally and internationally.
- PSL Advocates & Solicitors India Rising Stars 2021 (Legal). The Firm ranked amongst Top Tier law firms in International Arbitration practice, Ranked Firm in Commercial & Transaction, and Insolvency practice, and amongst Notable firms in the Government & Regulatory Practice. Mr. Sandeep Bajaj featured in the reputed Asian Legal Business India Rising Stars List 2021.
- PSL Advocates & Solicitors ranked amongst Top Tier law firms Very Recently in May 2021, four practice areas of the law firm were recognized in the latest Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific Guide 2021. The Firm ranked amongst Top Tier law firms in International Arbitration practice, Ranked Firm in Commercial & Transaction and Insolvency practice, and amongst Notable firms in the Government & Regulatory Practice. In addition to it, Managing Partner, Mr. Sameer Jain, was also recognized as a Litigation Star in the International Arbitration, and Commercial & Transactions practice. Overall the firm was announced as a ‘Recommended Firm’ by the 2021 Guide.
- BirdGroup: 2021 Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best Award’ by Tripadvisor. The The Roseate Ganges and Roseate House London received the highest honor by TripAdvisor -‘2021 Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best Award’, for delivering unparalleled experiences with hallmark hospitality to travelers. awards are evaluated on the basis of excellent traveler reviews and ratings received from our esteemed guests over the past year.
- Gi Group- All In the Mind (A study on the state of Mental Health in Corporate India). A study highlighting the role of the workplace in causing and perpetuating mental illness. The study is triangulation between employer, employees, and experts’ views on mental health in India Inc and was extended to the Automobile, BFSI, Consumer Durables, E-Commerce, FMCG, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, IT/ITeS and Retail firms to help give a multi-sector and deeper understanding about the role mental wellness plays in an organization/employee’s performance.
- LaLiga witnesses a massive viewership of 4.7mn in Indian Subcontinent during key clashes India is a sport-loving nation with a strong reverence to key clashes and the recent viewership numbers are a testimony to the fact.
- An Interview with Aman Moudgil, Gilco Global Director and CEO. Indian elevator and escalator market is poised to grow over the coming years along with the steady economic growth of the country.
- High cost of containers to impact India’s exports: TPCI
- Textile Ministry reconsidering list of eligible products for PLI scheme.
- Got both doses of Covishield: Spain reopens for desis; UAE allows residency permit holders to return
- India should have 500-600companies with more than Rs 5000 crore turnover in next 5 years: Rajeev Chandrashekar
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 India Medal List
- Income tax payable by NRI for investing in Indian equities via NRE/NRO account
- BLS International resumes accepting visa applications for India, Spain and others.
- 2030 World Cup: Spain and Portugal announce bid to be joint hosts.
- Spain, Portugal brace for wildfire threat as temps soar
- ArcelorMittal to invest $10 billion to cut global carbon emissions by 25% by 2030
- Spain bets big on plan for energy-efficient buildings using EU funds
- Spanish and Italian services sector rebound persists but Delta fears intensify
Government India/Spain – New notifications
- Spain’s embattled government proposes a new anti-poverty scheme.
- Spanish Government Approves Extension of Furlough Scheme for Force Majeure to 31 May 2021.
- Live Government and Federal Contracts in Spain Últimas licitaciones de España en línea
- Spain to receive 19 bln euros from EU recovery funds this year, source says
- Spain drafts legal reform allowing state to mobilize all adults in times of crisis
- SPAIN TENDERS 2021/22
Past & Next Events
- Webinar – ‘New Labour Law Regime – What to expect & Key Changes’ webinar was held in collaboration with ISCC and Khaitan & Co. on 8th April 2021.
- Session – ISCC is pleased to share the European Economic Group (EEG) outreach session on issues pertaining to Food & Safety ,Production Linked Incentives (PLI) Scheme & market access barrier issues related to wine on 14th April 2021.
- Video Conference Call – ISCC is pleased to share ICEX a Talk-Colloquium on the current situation of the Indian market and on the main economic and commercial strategic lines of the Government of Modi where President of ISCC . Aspects to consider for the development of business projects in the country was held on 26th April 2021.
- Webinar – “challenges for SMEs in Financing” & to discuss the outline of product standards policy and contextualization of EU-India product standards. On 23rd Sept by EEG (European Economic Group)
- B2B Sessions – ISCC is pleased to share the EU Urban Forum session on to meet potential partners and expand their network to identify important stakeholders on 4th and 5th of May 2021.
- Round Table – ISCC is pleased to share the EU – India Business Round Table for discussion over the ways to strengthen the Bilateral corporation in areas of climate, digitalisation and health and increase trade and investment between EU and India on 8th May 2021.
- Virtual Exhibition – SCC is pleased to share the European Business & Technology Centre (EBTC) virtual session on “Business Means Biodiversity: Partnership” on 21 May 2021
- Webinar – ‘Setting Aside of Arbitral Awards and Appeals’ webinar was held in collaboration with ISCC and PSL Advocates & Solicitors on 9th June 2021.
- Virtual Session – ISCC is pleased to share that CII & WWF are jointly organizing a Virtual Business Consultation on The First Draft of Post 2020 Global Biodiversity Framework to create awareness and analyze the gaps in the first draft on 17th August 2021.
- Seminar – ISCC is pleased to share the Asian Development Bank (ADB) virtual Business opportunities seminar(BOS) for providing information on ADF financed projects business opportunities to Indian Business Community. Seminar was held on Friday 13th August 2021.
- Quarterly Meeting – ISCC quarterly meeting to be held on 17th September 2021.
The Indo-Spanish Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization where Spanish and Indian business firms exchange knowledge and experience on how best to confront the challenges of operating in India. Working together, the Chamber helps its members to connect their business with other businesses and with opportunities. Endorsed by the Spanish Government, the Chamber enhances economic ties between Spain and India.